Monday, February 9, 2009

"Just Another iPhone Blog"

I have decided to follow a blog "Just Another iPhone Blog" because as a new owner of an iPhone I am intrigued by the many capabilities I have yet to understand about this phone, but more so the iPhone culture that is developing around this piece of technology. A prime example of this culture is the first blog entry I would like to share:
Only $22 for an iPhone - iPhone Earing That Is …

Posted using ShareThis
It's a simple look at how technology can translate into a piece ornament for the body. I found the fact that someone was making these earrings a huge highlight to the importance this iPhone has to some people. It's when you see accessorizing of an object (and not the actual object) you know that something (that being the iPhone) is much bigger than itself. I know this blog entry isn't as technology orientated as the others, but I thought it was definitely worth sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment