Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick Look: FBI Most Wanted iPhone Application


In the beginning of my posting I wasn't sure if I should have posted about the iFlush iPhone application in which you pretend to flush things you "love to hate" down the toilet or this article - which is an application informing you of the FBIs Most Wanted. I don't know which application is more ridiculous! As I continue to read this blog about iPhones it truly impresses me every week to learn about this small, hand-held device that can obtain so much information and all to the individual discretion of the iPhone owner. I'm not particularly sure why having the FBI Most Wanted Application is necessary or even desired but I thought it was worth sharing incase any of you are worried that person sitting next to you is on this list. LINK